Creating a Schedule
These instructions will assist you in creating and editing Location and Grooming Schedules within your software. In order to create a schedule for a Grooming employee, the employee must already be added to the software. If you have not yet added an employee to the software check out these instructions on how to Add and Edit Employees. If you'd like to watch a video about scheduling employees, please click here.
- Click on the Schedules option on the left side.
- By default, all Groomers schedules will show.
- To create a new schedule click any of the “Create” buttons under the employee’s name.
- Select the Start Date by clicking on the date shown beneath it, this will reveal a calendar, allowing you to edit the Start Date.
- Select the Start and End Time using the drop down menus.
- If you would like to make this a Recurring schedule, check the box to show additional options. You can select a number of Days, Weeks, Months, or Years to have this specific schedule entry recur.
- If you want this entry to repeat forever, leave the last box checked. Unchecking it will allow you to select an End Date.
- Hit Save when you are done entering the schedule. Then hit Save Changes in the top right of the Schedules Screen.
*There is no way to enter schedules as “Off” for non-working days. You will simply leave the schedule blank for those times and dates.
- To edit a Location’s schedule, click on the “Groomers” drop down menu in the left hand corner of the scheduling window, then select “Location”.
- Editing a Location’s schedule will allow you to block out days and times for all other calendars that can be viewed from the Calendars screen.
Did you find this article helpful?