Adding and Editing Employees
These instructions will assist you in adding and editing Employees within your software.
- Click on the Employees option within the Records drop down menu on the left side of the software.
- Click the + New Employee button in the top right.
- When creating a new employee, Name, Username, and Password are the only three fields required to successfully create an employee.
- Under the Security section you will also find a Role and Type drop down menu.
- The three roles are Administrator, Manager, and Employee. Based on the role selected, their access to specific features and settings within the software will change.
- In order for an employee to show as a Groomer on the Schedules Screen, the Groomer option must be selected from the Type drop down menu.
- Once all of the Employee’s desired information has been added, click on the green Save button in the top right to finish the Employee creation process.
Did you find this article helpful?