How to Require Credit Card Information with Online Booking Requests
In order to require credit card information be entered when creating online booking appointment requests, you will first need to be sign up with CardConnect for credit card processing, which you can find out more information on here. You will also need to enable Client Online Account Access, which you can find out more about here.
- Go to your online booking website and select Manage Site at the bottom of the page.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Select Booking Preferences.
- Scroll down to the Client Settings Section.
- For the Require Credit Card When Booking an Appointment option, change the slider from No to Yes.
- If desired, check the box for Include service prices when booking an appointment.
- You can adjust the Online Booking Policy. This will display on the website when the customer is entering their credit card information.
- Press Save Changes at the top of the Client Settings section.
Did you find this article helpful?