Employee Display Options
By default, the online booking system will display all active employees that are within the software onto your online booking website. This will also include some contact information for your employees. If you wish to remove employee information or certain employees from the website, you can do that as well.
- Go to your online booking website and select Manage Site at the bottom of the page.
- Sign in with your e-mail address and password.
- You should now see a screen full of squares. Under the Manage Business Information section, select Employee Profiles.
- Select Edit next to the employee that you wish to edit the display settings for.
- From here you can set a display name for the employee along within showing their working hours, social media accounts, contact information and even set a description for the employee.
- If you do not wish to have the employee’s contact information appear on the site, simply clear our the corresponding fields under the Contact section.
- If you wish to keep the employee from appearing on the online booking website all together, simply uncheck the box in the top left for Show this employee on the website.
- Make sure to save all of your changes in the bottom right.
Did you find this article helpful?